Thursday, January 22, 2009

Real Estate School

I've always been known for learning my clients' businesses as well as they do - or at least trying to!

Well, the folks at NAI Piedmont Triad came to me last fall with an idea. They thought it would be a good idea for me to enroll in Real Estate school so that I could better understand their business. That's something that I must admit I'd never thought of before! But it makes sense!

So I enrolled in the Dan Mohr Real Estate School last week. It's a six-week intensive course - 12 hours each week. So far so good! The coursework is interesting and will require some studying to stay current. It's been a long time since I've had to study, not to mention run a business at the same time. But I do think it will help me be a better partner to my NAIPT clients, and that's the objective!

I'll keep you posted as to my progress!

No comments: